Sunday, March 28, 2010

A new day has come!

Goodmorning world,

mums blog is going to be amazing there is so much for her to blog about i almost wish i had have come up with it first hehehe!

Ok so my life isnt the most interesting thing ever perhaps one day something exciting will happen! my life hasnt always been boring i guess this has just started to occur since having a baby, they say having a baby makes your life more interesting but i am still waiting!

My brother Ryan wants me to set up a blog for him so he can review games, everyone but me has a purpose for their blog. I guess i like growing things (well trying to grow things) they always seem to die like the corn-dead, tomatoes- dead, cucumber-dead, i guess my strawberries are going good but they arnt technically mine mum planted those years ago damn it! ok i cant blog about killing plants!

Perhaps i can blog about food.....nope thats what mum is doing! games......nope Ryan damn it what can i blog about if anyone has any ideas feel free to let me know!

Love Sarah xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You can blog about whatever comes into your head. It doesn't need to have a "purpose". The purpose is to relieve your boredom...

    ReplyDelete